"Our holy patron St. Joseph has the power to assist us in all cases, in every necessity, in every undertaking."
—St. Thomas Aquinas
Known as the Terror of Demons and Protector of the Church, Saint Joseph is one of the most powerful intercessors we can call on. Of all the men throughout history, God entrusted Joseph with the protection of Jesus and Mary—and Joseph faithfully fulfilled his duties.
Equip yourself with this necklace to follow in Joseph's example of loving Mary, our Blessed Mother, and Jesus, the Son of God, above all else.
Saint Joseph is the patron saint of the Universal Church, unborn children, fathers, workers, and craftsmen.
- 25" Endless Stainless Steel Curb Chain (one size fits most)
- 1⅛" x ⅝" Sterling Silver St. Joseph Medal (+ protective lacquer coating)
- Front Image: St. Joseph holding the Christ child in his arms + text: "SAINT JOSEPH"
- Back Image: Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Jump Ring
- Waterproof, Sweatproof, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish Resistant, & Practically Unbreakable
- Handmade in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
I bought the St. Joseph’s medal as an anniversary gift. It is beautifully made and sturdy enough to withstand tugging baby hands. I recommend this shop highly for heirloom quality gifts!
I have been wearing a Saint pendant for the majority of my life. Having gone through so many, it is nice to have a necklace that is sturdy and made well.
I had purchased this medal for my husband's birthday and it just was delivered. It is stunning! He is so happy with this gift. Unique design and will not tarnish which was important. Thank you!
This necklace and medal is perfect for men. The materials are of high quality and when you don it you can feel the prayer that went into the work. I recommend this necklace to any man who seeks a closer relationship with St. Joseph and his most chaste heart.
I bought this as a gift for my husband, and he loves it. The craftsmanship is excellent, and I am confident it will hold up much better than other saint medals he has worn in the past.